In the period from September to December 2020, the Aktion Zivilcourage eV organizes a series of online seminars as part of the voluntary training forum, which offer practical impulses on current and relevant educational topics around the topic of volunteering.
The seminars usually start at 6 p.m. and take place online via Zoom. You can take part in the seminar quickly and easily from anywhere and do not have to drive to the venue, which saves time and effort. All you need is a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Topics of the online seminars
- Introduction to association law - founding an association, tasks, rights and obligations of the association's board
- Introduction of finances in the club - accounting obligations and taxes in the club
- Project management - effectively organizing board meetings and discussions, formulation of goals and indicators, methods for seminars and workshops
- Human resource management
- Time management
- Recruiting - Methods and strategies for small and medium-sized clubs
- Donations, corporate volunteering and sponsoring - cooperate with companies
- Crowdfunding - from the idea to the campaign
- Online seminars for a better understanding of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Design of online seminars: focus on video moderation, tools and programs for working with groups
- Design of presentations for lectures and online seminars.
You can find an up-to- date overview of all online seminars and events, which are continuously updated, on the website: www.weiterbildung-ehrenamt.de .
Registration will be by e-mail: email@example.com or by calling 03501 460,882th
Source: Aktion Zivilcourage e. V., Lange Straße 43, 01796 Pirna, email: firstname.lastname@example.org