- at least one Saxon and one Czech project partner from the funding area
- Project results must benefit the assisted area
- joint planning and implementation of the project with staff from both partners
- Total expenditure max. 30,000 euros, min. 3,000 euros (in CZ: 1,500 euros)
- Possible beneficiaries
- Funding rate and income
- Eligible expenses
What is Eligible?
- Organization and conducting of seminars, conferences and information events
- Organization and implementation of encounters, exchanges of experience, performances, cultural and sporting events
- Group exchanges, in particular exchanges of groups of children, young people, students and schoolchildren, educational measures including language modules to increase language skills
- Public relations projects and promotion of the area, creation of multilingual publications and information materials (at least in German and Czech)
- Creation of analyzes for the preparation of projects within the framework of the cooperation program
- Development of information and communication systems for the common border area
...and what not?
- pure language courses
- monolingual publications
- party political activities
|in Saxony||in Czech Republic|
The maximum amount of funding is 85% of the total eligible expenditure, but not more than 15,000 euros (exception: mirror projects ).
If the application is repeated, the funding rate will be reduced to 75% (first repetition) or 50% (all further repetitions).
Income in the project (e.g. admissions, participant fees, sales proceeds) can be used to cover your own contribution. Anything beyond that will be deducted from the funding.
1. Expenses for external expertise and services
These expenses are limited to the following third-party services in connection with the organization and implementation of the measures that are not provided by the beneficiary as part of the small project:
- Room rental
- Catering / meals
- Interpreting and translation services including rental of conference equipment
- Fees for speakers and specialists
- Artist fees (not for professional artists in the Czech Republic),
- Travel and accommodation costs for participants,
- Travel and accommodation costs for external experts, speakers and service providers,
- Transport expenses for groups of participants
- Material prizes for competitions
- GEMA fees
- Expenses for compulsory insurance of participants at events (event liability insurance and accident insurance)
- Expenses for advertising, communication, public relations or information in connection with the project
- Expenses for the development, modification and updating of IT systems and websites
- Participation in events, participation fees, entrance fees.
Equipment costs are expenses for the purchase or rental of equipment that are absolutely necessary for the implementation. It is always important to check whether renting is cheaper than buying equipment.
On the German side, expenses are limited to low-value assets in accordance with the Income Tax Act (Section 6 (2) EstG) to the amount of EUR 800 net.
3. Human resources and administration
Personnel expenses as well as office and administrative expenses are reimbursed as a flat rate without supporting documents. The flat rate for personnel costs is 20% of the direct costs (sum of 1. and 2.), that for administration costs is 15% of the personnel costs. To put it more simply: the lump sums together amount to 23% of all other expenses.