This issue has a special theme: our sustainability for a more climate-friendly future. How can everyone plan sustainable steps in everyday life?
From the content:
- We ask Barbara & Andreas Motz, owners of the Brückenschänke in Sebnitz
- What motivates young people to become fish farmers?
- "Please don't complain"
- Pirna is arming itself against the consequences of climate change
- Mobile guest card: free public transport for overnight guests
- Felsenbühne Festival 2022 in the spa town of Rathen - the green theatre
- Sustainability in the Saxon Switzerland National Park Center in Bad Schandau
- Thoughtful times – where do we draw our strength from?
- The new sustainability manager in tourism introduces herself
- Shaping tourism together – with heart and mind!
- Tourism with a future
- Naked and unpacked - the new unpacked shop in Neustadt
- The LEADER region "Saxon Switzerland" is drafting its plan for 2023 - 2027
- recipe of the month
- A new start for the market hustle and bustle on Saturdays in Pirna
- Sustainability week Saxon Switzerland
Source: Joint initiative by the Sachsenforst state enterprise, Saxon Switzerland National Park Administration and the Landschaf(f)t Zukunft e. V