Funding from Future funds for border region
The pandemic situation is gradually improving on both sides of the border, but one year of Corona has had a huge impact on the lives of many. Children, young people and families are particularly affected, including people on short-time work and senior citizens. In the border regions in particular, the social consequences of the current crisis and its effects in the future could become particularly evident.
That is why the German-Czech Future Fund wants to once again support the ideas and activities of associations, non-profit organizations and initiatives that are able to counter the consequences of the pandemic exactly where it is really necessary. You would like to support those who do something against the above and similar effects of the corona pandemic and support social and health activities in the German-Czech border area.
- Non-profit organizations, communities, associations
- Providers of social and health services, nursing homes, residential groups, children's facilities, etc.
- Educational and cultural initiatives
- Activities that react to problems that have arisen or intensified as a result of the corona crisis and lead to a lessening of the health and social consequences (e.g. activities that counteract social loneliness or the negative consequences of missed lessons, support for mental and physical health, help for disadvantaged groups, creative solutions for the current situation, etc.)
- the activities must be carried out in the German-Czech border area (up to 30 km from the border)
- In contrast to the usual funding, no Czech project partner is required
- max. 8000 euros
- Funding level 100%, co-financing is not necessary
- Application: ongoing (until the funds are exhausted) until July 31, implementation of the project in the period from February 1 to September 30, 2021
All detailed information can be found on the website of the German-Czech Future Fund .