The chateau was built by Count Albert Nostic in 1856-1863 in the English neo-Gothic style. It was designed by the famous Viennese architect Heinrich Ferstel. In 1919 the chateau was bought by the manufacturer Wolfrum from Ústí nad Labem. Later he was taken over by the town of Ústí nad Labem. Until 1964 the castle housed the city museum. Then the museum was closed due to the dilapidated condition of the building, and the castle was threatened with demolition in connection with the construction of the highway. Fortunately, this plan was abandoned and the castle continues to serve as a museum depot. In the years 1939-1993 Trmice was part of Ústí nad Labem. In 1994 the town became independent and in 1997 the castle was reconstructed. Today the castle serves as a cultural center.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)