Dating from 1936, this restored bunker is part of the system of fortifications built in Czechoslovakia between 1935 and 1938. It represents the type known as "light fortifications", of which the most common were the so-called Models 36 and 37. Depending on their type and execution, they were designed to be manned by two to seven men. They had one or, more commonly, two main embrasures and could withstand bombardment with 7.5 to 15 calibre artillery shells. They were equipped with light or heavy machine guns and small arms weapons. This museum has been managed by the Trmice Military History Association since 2005. The displays include machine guns and other Czech army weapons.