The Prebisch Gate is the largest natural sandstone bridge in Europe, with a span of 26.5 m, a headroom of 16 m, a maximum width of 8 m and an arch thickness of 3 m. It is the result of millions of years of weathering.
At the beginning of the touristic unveiling of the beauty of the Prebisch Gate there was a small house at its foot, which served as a tavern. In 1881 the owner of the manor, Prince Edmund Clary-Aldringen, had the Hotel Falkenhorst built near the Prebisch Gate.
The arch of the gate may no longer be entered today. The view of the gate and the surrounding area from various surrounding points is nevertheless impressive.